- The NON-REFUNDABLE permit fee is $12.00 PER PERSON (children ages 3 and under are free) and includes free parking** at the trailhead and all processing and handling fees. We do not offer group or non-profit discounts. If the daily limit of hikers has not been reached, hiking permits can still be purchased at the trailhead and credit/debit cards are preferred. CASH purchases are discouraged.
- The hike is limited to 150 PEOPLE PER DAY. Once the daily limit is reached, no further tickets will be sold. It is strongly recommended that you PLAN AHEAD and reserve your tickets online in advance. Weekends during the spring and summer are very busy and are likely to be sold out several weeks in advance.
- You will receive TWO emails after submitting your payment. The first one is your receipt from STRIPE which shows today’s date and the amount of your purchase. The second e-mail contains information about the hike, and comes from [email protected]. If you do not receive your emails within a few minutes of placing your order, check your spam folder. Otherwise, you can email [email protected] or call (435) 590-7490 and we can re-send them to you.
- Tickets may ONLY be used on the date for which they are purchased. If you want to reschedule, you must purchase new tickets! The only exception to this is if the trail is CLOSED by the Town of Kanarraville for flash-flooding or other reasons. In this case, you may only reschedule to a date which is not sold out. Contact the Kanarra Falls Manager at 435-590-7490 for assistance. There are NO REFUNDS.
- Tickets for Kanarra Falls are non-transferable – meaning you can NOT resell your tickets online or in person. This is for your protection against fraudulent use or ticket scamming. Please do not purchase tickets sold on social media, or anywhere other than www.kanarrafalls.com. Please make sure to bring your state or government issued ID with you when you check-in.
- Because of the limited number of permits available, it is strongly recommended that you reserve your tickets online in advance. Advance tickets for this year are available for purchase through December 31st. Advance tickets for next year will become available starting January 1st. Tickets will not be sold at the trailhead once the daily limit is reached.